James Long (Masons) Ltd Navigation
QUALITY HEADSTONES, MEMORIALS & GRAVESTONES
Step By Step Guide
James Long (Masons) will help you every step of the way. Our professional and caring advisors are here to provide advice, taking care of all the details including:
- Completion of forms / approvals for all churchyards and cemeteries on your behalf
- Supplying a drawing of your chosen inscription for your approval
- Contacting the cemetery to confirm grave ownership, cemetery fees and ensure your memorial complies with regulations (i.e. Materials, design of memorials and dimensions)
- Send you confirmation of your order along with total costs
- Completion and erecting the memorial on the grave to all British Health and Safety standards
You will be asked the following by one of our Advisors:
- Your contact details, including name, address, telephone number and email address
- Name of deceased
- Name of your chosen churchyard / cemetery
- Grave owner – the person(s) who holds the deeds of the plot
- Grave number – this can be found on the deeds
- Size of the memorial
- Your chosen material (i.e. Granite, Marble or Stone)
- Your chosen inscription and its finish (i.e. Granite, Silver Enamel, Gold Leaf etc)
- If you would like to leave a space for a further inscription
- If you have chosen a memorial with flower Containers, you will be asked how many and the exact placement
- If you would like a photo plaque
- If you have chosen any particular or personal designs to go onto the memorial
The above information is required so we can apply for permission to erect a memorial at your chosen Churchyard / Cemetery.
We will keep you informed during the whole process, so if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
View our selection of Memorial Designs or we can help you create your own individual design.
view our designs
Granite & Stone Samples
View some illustrated samples we are able to offer in Granite and Stone.
view our samples
Text and Verses
A selection of text and verses that can be used on a memorial as a tribute to a loved one.
read text & verses
Designed and Hosted by TrinityWeb Ltd